The International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the University of Geneva (UNIGE) are launching an Award/Scholarship Program in support of the training and development of aviation professionals worldwide.
The Scholarship will be awarded through a competition that will end at 5:00pm (UTC) on May 31st 2017.
Launched in 2010, the program combines the academic excellence of HEC Geneva with highly practical and timely IATA content. Spanning the full scope of aviation business issues, it offers a unique opportunity to gain specialized training and full academic credit.
- Educational qualifications:
- Three (3) years of relevant professional experience
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- A university or equivalent degree is recommended
All candidates must submit a formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Application form(pdf)
- Current CV
- Scan of the highest degree obtained
- Letter of motivation
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- A copy of your id card or passport
3.Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions (pdf).
Find more on IATA scholarship 2017