Pays : France
The ENAC Foundation has set up an international scholarship programme funded by *GIFAS to support international students admitted in advanced masters, Masters of Science and the Graduate Engineer’s degree of ENAC.
This programme is intended to promote academic excellence, access to French aeronautical education and exposure to the French Aerospace industry.
It intends to partially cover tuition fees for talented students enrolled in one of ENAC’s postgraduate programmes:
1- Advanced Masters
• MS ANSEO – Air Navigation System Engineering and Operations
• MS ASAA – Aviation Safety Aircraft Airworthiness
• MS ATM – Air Transport Management
• MS AM- Airport Management
• MS SMA – Safety Management in Aviation
2- Masters of Science
• MSc AS-NAT – Aerospace System – Navigation and Telecommunications
• MSc IATOM – International Air Transport Operation Management
• Ingénieur ENAC – Graduate Engineer MSc degree
Scholarship covers part of tuition fees, up to 6 000 euros.
Know more about eligibility , admission requirements and deadline , download the application details Here
*GIFAS is the French aerospace industries association gathers more than 369 members from major prime contractors and aerospace systems suppliers to small specialist companies. They
Intéressé par la formation?